Welcome to the new year and good luck to everyone that has decided to make a change in their life. I always thought that new years was just a holiday for the partiers, but I thought a little bit more this year. It could be a time for anyone to look back on the last year and think about some things he or she would like to improve. If we could only take it serious and stick to the changes we would like to make, it could make our lives that much better. If we were only to do that every week, which is what church and the Sacrament should be (but doesn't always turn out that way for me at least), then we could do that much more at getting better. Here's to a new year of gaining new knowledge from new experiences and I hope to make the best of it! Where is all the time going? How is Lillie getting so big?
Friday, January 2, 2009
What will 2009 bring?
Welcome to the new year and good luck to everyone that has decided to make a change in their life. I always thought that new years was just a holiday for the partiers, but I thought a little bit more this year. It could be a time for anyone to look back on the last year and think about some things he or she would like to improve. If we could only take it serious and stick to the changes we would like to make, it could make our lives that much better. If we were only to do that every week, which is what church and the Sacrament should be (but doesn't always turn out that way for me at least), then we could do that much more at getting better. Here's to a new year of gaining new knowledge from new experiences and I hope to make the best of it! Where is all the time going? How is Lillie getting so big?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The caption at the bottom of the fat lillie lady says 592 lbs. 6 oz. at birth. Good thing our Lillie wasn't that much.
Looks like you had a great time in California. Good luck next semester Mikey.
Post a Comment