Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family Home Evening Must Work

I just wanted to make an update on Lillie's vocab and some fun facts.

Words Lillie knows at 14 months"

"Moma"

"Dadad"

"shoe"

"cheese"

"NO NO NO"

"eyes"

"nose" (sometimes confused with no and vise verse)

sometimes she says "nana" when she wants to nurse

"ba" for ball

She also says something that sounds a lot like "here you go"

"ook" for look

she watches Spongebob with Mike and at the beginning when the captain says "Are you ready kids" Lillie in a very mumbles way tries to say "I, I captain" each time. It's really cute.

We have this picture right were we eat and every time Lillie would point at it we say Jesus she has really picked it put sorry she's not much of a show of for the camera yet. She says it in a whisper.

She can repeat a lot more words back to us when we say them but those are the word she mostly does on her own.

She now can climb up just about ever thing (tables, the sofa, ect)and just recently became the "stair master." She has been able to go up for a long time but she has been trying to go down the way we do. She has just started going backwards facing up and she can probably go down faster then I can, she really flies.

Here favorite foods are canned carrots, canned green beans, olives, noodles, bananas, and she loves cheese. We have to trick her to eat meat and she only likes fruit sometimes. She drinks cows milk for the most part, but we are still nursing and Lillie shows little signs of wanting to stop.

She loves to dance and when she hears music she goes wild. We have a little sample sorry about the mess on the ground. This is just after we watched Madagascar 2 and she was a little danced out because she danced most the movie. Sorry we didn't get any "I like to move it, move it" action.

That's all for right now.

3 comments:

gretta said...

I love when she was moving her arms when she was dancing that is so cute. both of my kids love pictures of Jesus. I started drawing one when Eva was about 18 months old and I didn't stop until she would call it Jesus

Rebecca said...

Oh man! She is sooooo cute!

Kimberlee said...

It caught me off guard the first time Brynlee pointed to Jesus and called Him by name, too. And Lillies got the moves!