Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday Fête!
It is finally Friday! I know, it's just another day of the week, but when I had to skip last weekend as I spent every available minute studying for Biochemistry and Physiology exams, this weekend is going to have to count for two to make up for lost time! Since I also have an Immunology final in about a week and a half, this weekend may have to count for next weekend, since I'll probably be studying every moment then as well. And what a better way to celebrate than having a birthday! This last Wednesday, the 25th, my mom turned 60! (Yes, mom, you can't deny it anymore, you are getting old. =) ) But I guess we all are, and it's all just subjective anyway. I mean, my birthday is tomorrow too. I'll be a quarter of a century and some people may think I'm getting old, but I would have to say they are wrong. (And my mom might disagree about her getting old, too, but this is our blog so what we say goes. hehe) I don't feel very old, but I think every time Anna quietly pulls a white hair out of my head and giggles to herself, I can't help but wonder. So, wish me luck as I begin another year and look forward to more white hairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Post a Comment