So pretty much every child proofing we had around our apartment has come to an end. She watches us way too closely and just does whatever we do. We love her and we don't mind having to move our things around for her sake, we just didn't expect this so soon. We would have at least liked these things to work for a few more months, but what are you going to do?
P.S. it is 1am and Mike is still studying for an exam in the morning and being the supportive wife I am, I'm indulging myself in the last "Twilight" book.
2 comments:
ha ha ha!!!! What a little smarty pants!!! I love how proud she looks after she figures it out!!! None of our childproofing things have worked for us either...kids come way too smart nowadays!!!!:)
But you can't be mad cause just look how happy that makes her. Cute!
Post a Comment