Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cookies, Candy, and Soy?

This past weekend we had a lot of food stories.

I know a lot of my older siblings hate these cookies, because my mom made them everyday!!! She called them "Andrew's missionary cookies" because he brought the recipe back from his mission. But they are basically Oatmeal with cranberries, raisin, or (not and) chocolate chips.
I love them and they are a comfort for me.

Lillie loves them too. We had them for dessert the other day and here is Lillie, with dad's help, dipping her cookie in some milk.


I'm not really the biggest fan of candy and I havn't given Lillie very much candy yet, but Mikey is the Kandy King. Here's Lillie's first sucker tongue. It's obvious by the share of his tongue that Mike had much more then Lillie, but they both loved it. We got the sucker from a med-families dinner we went to on Saturday.
Sorry the Pic is so fuzzy. Also on Saturday we gave Lillie her second helping of Ranch dressing. Every were her skin touched the Ranch Lillie's poor little face broke out in a rash. As soon as we cleaned it off her face the rash started to fade. So we think Lillie might be allergic to Soybeans.

Well that's all for know.

No comments: